Advance Balance is aimed at providing prepaid customers with emergency balance; once their account has insufficient balance for use of basic cellular services e.g. voice call, SMS.
Warid had announced Advance Balance service earlier in February 2012, which they have re-branded now enhanced features.
How to Get Warid Advance Balance
• Just send “AB” to 7676 to get Warid balance
• Rs. 12 will be credited to user account as advance balance.
• Service charges are Rs. 2 plus tax
Terms & Conditions
• Subscribe to Advance Balance by sending “AB” to 7676*
• *Sending any other keywords or even a blank SMS to 7676 will get you subscribed to this service.
• There are no charges for sending SMS to 7676, service fee is charged only on successful Advance Balance.
• Available to Warid Prepaid Subscribers only.
• This service is currently available for limited packages.
• In order to qualify for Advance Balance:
• Customer should be active during the past 90 days.
• Customer should be at-least 6 months old in order to qualify for Advance Balance.
• Your current prepaid balance should be low enough as not being able to use basic services.
• Service fee of Rs.2+tax shall be applicable over and above the Advance balance amount.
• No extra charges or taxes apply on the Advance Balance amount apart from the Service Fee.
• Customer shall not be able to make international calls until Advance Balance is paid off.
• Customers will not be able to share their Advance Balance amount with other customers.
• Subscriber can utilize this feature only once before clearing their Advance Balance + Service fee amount. Once the amount is cleared the subscriber is eligible for another Advance Balance.
• Once the Advance balance limit is consumed, the subscriber will have to recharge/top-up via the conventional methods available.
• Upon the next recharge/top up customer is charged the Advance balance amount plus service fee for utilizing the service
• Partial deductions to Advance Balance amount shall be done where customer’s recharge amount is less than the Advance Balance + Service fee.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.