After Mobilink, Ufone, Telenor and Zong, now you can configure your Twitter account to get status updates and direct messages (DMs) directly to your Warid numbers via SMS.
Twitter recently partnered with Warid to allow its customers to be able to use Twitter via SMS, while Warid users – after integrating their mobile devices with Twitter accounts – can perform all necessary tasks to operate their Twitter accounts via text messages.
• If you are already a Twitter user then log in to your twitter account,
• point your browsers to this link: http://twitter.com/devices
• choose ‘Pakistan’ as country
• Enter your phone number and let the carrier as preselected ‘Warid’ and follow the wizard to complete registration.
• After confirming your information, any SMS sent to 40404 will become a Tweet that is sent to your followers. All Tweets can be viewed when you visit your account online
• After Registration you will be enabled to
• Send tweets with text messaging on your phone.
• Receive texts for DMs and the tweets from users you want to be notified about.
• there is no subscription fee
• Receiving notification from Twitter is free
• Sending SMS to Twitter number 40404 is charged at Rs. 1 plus tax per SMS
• No hidden or other rental charges
Twitter SMS Commands
• Send SMS on 40404 with following commands:
• FOLLOW username > Start following a user
• UNFOLLOW username > Stop following a user
• ON/OFF > Turn all Tweet notifications on or off
• ON/OFF username > Set Tweet notifications for a user on or off (you’ll still be following
• them even if you set it to off)
• GET username > Shows you the latest tweet from any user
• RT username > Retweet a user’s latest tweet
• FAV username > Favorite a user’s latest tweet
• D username your-message > Send a direct message to a user
- Warid Offers Advanced Balance Service Warid hass re-launched its advance balance, or credit for using...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.